arrozcaldofortheheart

"ArrozCaldoForTheHeart"Arroz caldo is a hearty Filipino congee/"lugaw" and topped with crunchy fried garlic. The result is a quick, comforting bowl that's a perfect rainy time meal (and rivals chicken soup for its ability to sooth those suffering from a cold). Like this famous blend of culture dish, this blog aims to share Christian Living inputs such as insights or opinions, original stories and the like from the compilations of the projects of his students for the past decade. May these readings sooth the sunken soul, tired heart and stressed body.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"Ambition"

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Best Work of Marie Vanessa Vergel: CL Minor Project 1 on Vocation/Career Finding
By: Marie Vanessa Vergel

Honestly, I am scared to leave high school. I can't really imagine myself separating from my family and friends. But how can I be stable by myself if I can't move from the past? As my days in my last year in Zobel shorten, I realize that at some point I have to leave some of my past behind in order to be independent and stable in the future. 

Ever since I was in grade school, I have been telling myself that I would want to get a business course for college so that I can help my parents with the family business. Though there are times when my sisters would encourage me to become doctors like them but most of the time i would decline. I have seen both the good and bad sides of being a doctor. It is quite interesting how science and technology could cure lives. I also dream to help those in need but I couldn't see myself in that kind of profession. I have this feeling that I'm more comfortable in being a business woman than a doctor; and i have grown up with business, so i guess i got used to it more.

Future isn't a really big impact for me. I'd rather focus in the present rather than my future. I know that God has a plan for me and whatever plan that might be, I would accept it open-heartedly. I still don't know what profession is set for me but what I am sure of is that I am willed and determined to be successful and stable in life. Right now, my goal is to live my life the fullest, not take things for granted and always thank God for the blessings He gives me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment