arrozcaldofortheheart

"ArrozCaldoForTheHeart"Arroz caldo is a hearty Filipino congee/"lugaw" and topped with crunchy fried garlic. The result is a quick, comforting bowl that's a perfect rainy time meal (and rivals chicken soup for its ability to sooth those suffering from a cold). Like this famous blend of culture dish, this blog aims to share Christian Living inputs such as insights or opinions, original stories and the like from the compilations of the projects of his students for the past decade. May these readings sooth the sunken soul, tired heart and stressed body.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"The Keys to Success"

Excellent work by: Patrick de Jesus Sr-A

People have many aspirations in life that they would want to accomplish. These aspirations determine what we will choose to become in the future. Ever since we were kids, we’ve already been thinking of our aspirations and how we can prepare for it without really noticing it. Now that we’re in that stage where we are already thinking of what we want to accomplish with our lives, it’s time to push forward with our primary goal. I believe that achieving these goals and aspirations aren’t things you can do independently. Colleagues and long time friends are essential parts to achieving them; they serve as the backbone of your ambitions, together with hard work and determination. Aside from being there for you business wise, they will also be there for you when you’re in a slump or when you need emotional help. That’s why you should never forget that companionship plays a big role in accomplishing your goals and ambitions.

As a child, I’ve only remembered just three things, my friends, my toys and CARS. That’s why I’ve always had this fascination with automobiles. How they look, how they sound, how they work, these are the things I’ve always wanted to know since I was a kid. As I grew up, I began to search more about cars, growing more and more curious as I go. So when my parents asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up, I never really had a straight answer… or any answer at all. I just kept thinking, I want to start a business with my friends involving cars. Of course if I told this to my parents, they would not approve at all. But now that I have more knowledge about the business world, I’ve learned that it IS possible to be successful in the automotive business. That’s why I want to be involved in the automotive world. I want to have a successful multi-business job together with my most trusted friends and colleagues. We will start from the bottom and make our way on top after a few years. When our business finally becomes stable, I will spend the money I have earned and live life to the fullest. Buy my dream cars, buy my dream condo, and maybe travel around the world.

I know that all that are easier said than done, but if you truly want it, it’s always possible. I will have to go through college like any other big dreamers out there, start from the bottom and wait until business can finally start. I know that there’s a chance that my colleagues would not agree on my proposals, and that it might not be successful. Knowing all this, you probably would think to just change your mind and settle with a safer future. But what’s the point in having aspirations if you’re not going to follow it? Optimism is also key throughout all this; it gives you courage and a sense of determination you’ll need to get to where you want. Combine all these traits, talents and advice, achieving your goals and aspirations will surely be an enjoyable journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment